DATE: 26 APRIL 2021 MONDAY. DURATION: 3 MONTHS
Warm Greetings from RCGF Surya!
The new online vacation batch of Computer Fundamentals for the visually impaired students will commence on 26th April 2021. Candidates who have keyboard orientation can join with this 3 months online training program. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation and travel restrictions we have proposed that 3 months of the training will be conducted online.
This is an initiative from RCG Foundation with the group effort of Enable India team towards giving quality computer training for visually impaired students.
Computer education for the visually impaired enables them in their basic education, higher education, research, daily living and employment. In today’s environment with paperless offices and information available on the internet, computers represent freedom for the visually impaired.
This course aims:
· To provide computer literacy for visually impaired students
· To make candidates self-reliant on computers, in order to gain access to quality education
· To make candidates self-reliant to lead a quality life.
Details of the course:
· Course Name: Computer Fundamentals for Person with Vision Impairment.
· Starting date: 26th April, 2021.
· Duration: 3 months.
· Mode of training: Online (Zoom platform).
· Class duration: Monday to Friday, daily 2 hours.
1. Any visually impaired student who is equal or above 13 years who want to use computer skills for their education.
2. Better orientation of keyboard.
3. Basic knowledge in English communication.
4. Have a laptop or desktop with good internet connectivity.
Candidates will be selected on a first come first serve basis, with no evaluation test.
The basic computer fundamentals training will include:
· Basic Computers: Includes concepts like desktop, taskbar, dialogue box, file folder management, Basic MS word like navigation, find, editing, formatting, Basic Excel like data entry, find and replace, sort and filter, formatting, formulas, and Internet with the help of NVDA (screen reader).
If you are interested, please fill the form given below:
For further queries, please contact us:
RCGF Office: 8593838396